Phong Nha-DMZ- Hue via Ho Chi Minh Trail 2 days
- Duration : 2 days
- Tour Runs: Private tour
- Tour categories :Motorbike tour, walking tour, city tour, photos tour, DMZ tour, minority village, Ho Chi Minh Trail, culture, history
Day 1: Phong Nha to Khe Sanh
Phong Nha Motorbike Tour will pick you at your hotel in Phong Nha then ride on to Ho Chi Minh Trail for the trip .Today you have the chance to see the real trail with its mind-blowing, spectacular scenery – lots of jungle, mountains, waterfalls and villages of the Paco and Van Kieu Minorities.
We will ride through the Sa Mu pass, se pang heng river, Lang Ho village, U bo pass, areas made famous in the American war.
This trip is the best for taking picture and make the spectacular ride along sneaky mountain road
In the afternoon we will visit Khe Sanh with Tacon airport where had many fighting here as it is the important point of American soldiers
Then check in hotel in Khe Sanh and stay over night here .Chillout
Day 2: Khe Sanh to Hue
After breakfast we ride down the mountain to Dakrong bridge, a historic site of DMZ .
Then go to Truong Son Cemetry, the biggest cemetry for soldier in the war .
Later we head to Doc Mieu Fire base and then to Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai river which was the borderline between North and South Vietnam in the war
Continue on to Vinh Moc Tunnel to explore the amazing construction made by hand work
Then we going to Cua Tung Queen beach for picture
After that we ride along village and countryside to Hue .We drop you at your hotel .Tour ended here
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Experienced English speaking rider pick up and drop at your hotel in center
- Petrol, gasoline
- Drinking water
- Break coffee
- 10% VAT
- Safety helmet
- Saddle bag ,raincoat (if needed )
TOUR PACKAGE EXCLUDED:
- Personal tips
- Thing is not mentioned above
- Entrance fees
TIPS TO BRING:
- Comfortable clothes
- Sun glasses
- Sun-protection creams & lotions
- Fully charged camera
- Footwear – flip-flops, thongs, sandals…
- You can request your customized tour by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or contact directly via phone (84)939 191 456 (Brian) for fast booking ????
- We do not charge for any deposit so please make sure your booking and be fair ????